Solus Support Services is an Enhanced Personal Support agency that provides best in class services via a Social Enterprise. Our services are provided throughout Southern and South Western, Ontario.
To further demonstrate our quality of care and commitment to our respective communities, at the end of our fiscal year we reinvest back into the local sectors. This contribution may include monetary donations, training and education or technology access/improvements with our community partners.
Our Service User Charter outlines in writing our commitments to our customers and to service standards. Each and every day we demonstrate our commitment to the principles of quality and choice by supporting our clients to live their lives to their best potential.
Through this commitment to service and accountability, Solus is quickly becoming recognized as the leader in care staff agencies.
Solus is committed to providing individual and family support to people with unique and complex needs so that they can continue to live successfully in their communities with an improved quality of life.
Solus Support Services values the unique needs, strengths and diversity of the individuals we serve.
Solus Support Services values collaborative partnerships with our clients, our staff, the treatment teams we work with and our customers through open and honest communication. Our agency prides itself on integrity, objectivity and service excellence.
Our GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Commitment to ‘best practice’ standards.
- We are committed to delivering service ethically, with competence and integrity.
- Accountability to customers, colleagues, clients, partners, and employees valuing input to continually improve process, service, and results.
- Supporting service excellence by ensuring staff receives regular supervision and access to ongoing professional development.
- Commitment to the well-being of all people served and advocate on their behalf to ensure that appropriate services are available to meet needs.